Wednesday, September 9, 2009

If You Can Read This Please PRAY!


This past weekend we found that some missionary friends were going through some serious health issues. Due to their place of ministry I will withhold names and location but the people of PBC know of whom I am speaking.

The wife had to have an emergency appendectomy this past weekend. Today I have found out that she has some type of infection. Not sure if this is due to the surgery or if the appendix had actually ruptured and wasn't treated properly.

The couple is searching for a way to get good medical treatment. I don't have any particulars as to where they plan on going. More than likely will have to fly out of country. Please pray that God will enable them to find the medical care they need. Please pray for their funds during this process as I am sure that it will push them to their limits.

One other note: The wife is pregnant so we ask that you pray for the unborn child as well during all of this.

The God we serve is faithful to bring healing to this lady. He is Jehovah-Rophe.

As soon as I find out more, I will do my best to update everyone on her status. Until them keep this family in your prayers.

Pray - Pray - Pray!

Thanks.

No comments: