Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Authentic Me Awaits

I've seen Him
The man that I am to become.
He doesn't wrestle with destiny.
He doesn't argue with identity.
Confident. Secure. Empowered.
EMBRACED.

There is no room for doubt in His thinking.
There is no hidden agenda to consume.
There is only rest.
Powerful. Peaceful. Plentiful. REST.

I've seen Him.
He calls to me in my failures.
He cheers for me in my struggles.
He beckons me forward into the everlasting.
Weights come crashing to the ground.


The journey continues.
Not who I was, but not content with who I am.
Determined towards transformation.
Renewing the mind once again.
I take in the moment.

Laughter? Of course.
Pain? There is some.
Discomfort? More than I want to admit.
Elation? More than I can express.
He will not let me settle. There is SO MUCH MORE!

My being is awash with reality.
My heart explodes within me.
Can I really fathom to believe?
Can I truly begin to live?
What could possibly hold me back?

Then there's that other voice.
His name changes but his vices still the same.
Pride. Arrogance. Safety. Uniformity. Religion. Etc.
He pulls. He scratches and claws. He gnashes his teeth.
Doubt shrouds him in the darkness where we once dwelt together.
He will not let go, and yet he cannot hold on.

The Awakening has happened.
The LIGHT has flooded in.
Authenticity breaths life to image and likeness.
Fear has no place here.
Steadfast Love and Faithfulness Meet.
Righteousness and Peace Kiss Each Other.

I am Undone. Redone. All in one fell swoop.

I see the Lord.
Laughing. Rejoicing. Anticipating the next step.
He is consumed with patience for me.
He has been more than willing to wait.
Encouraging. Speaking. Breathing New Life.
THERE IS SO MUCH MORE...
KEEP COMING...


Is this Solid Ground?
I feel the surety beneath me.
The mire is gone.
No more sinking. No more struggling.
Look at the gait in my step.
Can this be happening?

He calls to me again.
The man that I am becoming.
Seated in Heavenly Places, he reminds me of the view.
He challenges the smallness of my thinking.
He is so full of sight. My faith increases.

What changed you ask?
How did the journey become easier?
Grace. Faith. Love.
Incredible companions.
They never give up. They never look back. They are never disillusioned.
I am anchored within the veil.

There is more to come.
The Author and Finisher of Faith is still conforming me.
Authentic ME is being realized.
There was BLOOD. There was BREATH. Now there is BECOMING.
Full of Abundance. Full of Refreshment. Full of Life.

Enjoy the journey!

No comments: