Tuesday, December 30, 2008

If You're Going Through Hell...


Most of the stuff I get in my inbox isn't useful, however, today I received something that we can all use. **Word of caution: If you cannot handle "straight talk" you may not be able to read Doug Giles latest newsletter. I'm going to post his points on the blog but if you would like to read it in its entirety please go to: http://clashradio.com/column.html (you must copy & paste into your browser)

"If You're Going Through Hell, Keep Going."
This article is meant as an encouragement to keep fighting in life and to give a great understanding of how to handle trials.

1) Jesus Promised Pain.

2) Are You Gonna Cowboy Up or Lay There and Bleed?

3) It's About Character Stupid.

4) Don't Blame God if You Brought This On.

5) Solomon Says, "Relax."

6) The "Gift" of Hell.

7) One You've Made it Through "Hell", Don't Become a Jerk.

I will say this about Doug - you don't have to wonder what he thinks. I hope that you will take the time to read his article. It can't hurt...at least not long.

No comments: