Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Yes...I am involved!


Don't have long to chat today. I will be picking my kids up from school very soon. We have Parent/Teacher Conferences today.

I actually like this part of the public school system. It's not a mandatory thing but it does promote Parents & Teachers getting together to discuss the progression of children during the school year. I don't know if this is something that happens all across our nation but as an involved parent I like to hear directly from the teacher if there are any problems in the classroom, good news concerning my child's progression, or areas where we can help out.

I don't remember these things when I was growing up. I'm sure the option was available...and to be fair to my parents they may have went without me...but alas I don't remember. Then again, as far as elementary school went, I was a good student. It wasn't until middle school that I decided to "take my chances" with grades.

I hope you all have a great week and I look forward to sharing with you this week. I have some great thoughts on what to share and hope to encourage you in your walk with Christ.

No comments: