Friday, February 27, 2009

Chew on This!


I'm not going to take up a lot of time today. It's been a busy week...rushing to different hospitals, etc.

I want you to chew on something throughout the weekend. I hope to entertain this topic more next week. Also, if you can grasp the fullness of what I'm about to share it will truly set you free.

Over the years many folks have believed that a person could "fall from grace" - meaning they could lose their salvation. I ask you to think about Paul's words to the Galatian Church. Listen to the truth of what it means to fall from grace. I will add my emphasis in CAPS and we will pick up here next week. May God bless you as you meditate upon His Word.

Galatians 5:4, "You have become estranged from Christ, you who ATTEMPT TO BE JUSTIFIED BY LAW; you have FALLEN FROM GRACE."

No comments: