Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tis the Season


Seems like a lot of people are fighting some type of cold right now.

I'm currently getting over a sinus infection while Jennifer is doing the same. Last week their were several folks in our church that are sick, getting sick, or overcoming some type of sickness. Tis the season!

It's hard when our normal routines are disrupted by sickness or something else. With that in mind be in prayer for everyone. I know that over the last couple of days my energy level is picking up and I'm feeling a LOT better. Jenn on the other hand is having a rough time.

Allow me to share the words of the Apostle John as he shared them to a dear brother in the Lord: "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers."

May God grant health and wholeness to each of you today through Christ.

I'll get back to more blogging tomorrow.

No comments: