Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stepping Away For a Few Days...

It's that time of year again...
Time to take a trip to Florida and do some Hog Hunting with my son and other family members.

One of the fun things that I have been able to share with my son over the past few years is hunting. The time outdoors, the teachable moments, the thrill of the hunt - it's all good.

I'll be back with you all next week. Praying that you have an wonderful week while I'm away. For some of you - enjoy the snow.

Take time this week to grow in your understanding of the love of God. To quote the Apostle Paul:
"...may you have the power to understand, as all God's people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God." {Ephesians 3:18-19 NLT}

No comments: