Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wishing You A Merry Christmas


Christmas Break started today. Our kids will be out of school for the next couple of weeks. With that being said, I wanted to let you all know my plans for the blog. I'll be taking the next couple of weeks off as well. We'll get things started back up in the New Year.

Allow me to take this time to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas. I pray that your hearts will be filled with joy and peace during this special time. I hope that the time spent with your family will rekindle the hope you have discovered in Christ.

During this season I also ask that you be mindful of those who have suffered such loss during the last few days. Going through Christmas without cherished loved ones is difficult. But I also ask that you be mindful of the blessings upon your own family as well.

May the Lord grant unto you the true wonder of His Son's birth into this world. This is a season of good tidings of great joy!!!

No comments: