Wednesday, February 16, 2011

This Week's Poll

ATTENTION READERS: The poll question for the week is a little tricky!!!

When I asked about your passion for God, you were given three choices: hot, lukewarm, and cold. I say it's tricky because I was pulling the answers from Revelation 3 where Jesus said that he knew the works of the church in Laodicea that they were neither cold or hot. "...I could wish that you were cold or hot. So then, because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth." {Rev. 3:15-16} Since I don't have anyway of knowing who has answered the poll questions - thank you for your honesty. However, I pray that you will none of us will stay "lukewarm."

The whole idea of using these choices was to make us aware of where we are spiritually.

No comments: