Monday, November 22, 2010

Great to be Home


Thanksgiving week is upon us and God has given me many reasons to give thanks.

Last week I was in Missouri with my father-in-law and brother-in-law. We had been invited to go up and hunt whitetail deer in this beautiful state. It was a great week. I was able to bag my first trophy buck (8 pt), while my brother-in-law killed an excellent 10 pt.

The week away provided a lot of time for relaxation and reflection. It allowed me to think about all the wonderful things that God has been doing in our PBC family. Folks...we serve an awesome God!

I just wanted to stop in today and say "Hello." Tomorrow is a new day with a new blog entry. I pray that your week is filled with all the goodness of God. I pray that you will be able to find some time to reflect upon all the good things that Jehovah has provided for you. And I pray that you will have a thankful heart.

May the Lord bless you all in the name of Jesus!

No comments: