Thursday, July 16, 2009

VACATION...Here I come.


Planned Mission Trips (for me) are over for the year.

My "To Do" List is done...most of it.

MDA "Lock Up" took place today and I'm free.

It's time for VACATION.

That's right folks! Me and the family hit the road for a few days in D.C. and then off to VA Beach. Time for a little fun in the sun.

Isn't it amazing how your mind, emotions, and body know when it is time to go? Yes...even pastors need a break every now and then. I'm looking forward to having my family all to myself. Part of me hates to miss our Youth Pastor's 1st sermon to the congregation. However, I'm sure that Ernie will do a great job.

Lord willing, I will be able to come back refreshed and recharged. I'm sure that this week away will give me some new blogging material as well. I appreciate all of you who take time to read and pray that you will have a great week while I'm away.

Please pray for us as we travel. Who knows what person God will place in our path that we can minister too. Sure, I'm taking a week off from the pulpit but I never take time off from being a believer that is equipped with the Gospel!

Be Blessed. I will speak to you soon.

No comments: