Friday, December 30, 2011

Wishing You A Happy New Year


2012 is almost here!

Are you ready?

Praying that your year will be blessed. May you continue to experience the goodness and love of God. I hope that you grow closer to the Father's heart for you.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this blog. I look forward to sharing more with you in the year to come. It's been a fun year of sharing my thoughts with you.

I leave 2011 with these thoughts from Psalm 71:14-16:
"...I will hope continually,
And I will praise You yet more and more.
May mouth shall tell of Your righteousness
And Your salvation all the day,
For I do not know their limits.
I will go in the strength of the Lord God;
I will make mention of Your righteousness, of Yours only.
"

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments: