Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving Week


The week of Thanksgiving is upon us. Just a few more days and the majority of us will be spending time with family, eating turkey, hunting, and watching a little football.

Don't forget to take time to be thankful.

The Bible teaches us to give thanks in all things. This week I'm simply going to post things for which I am thankful. I hope this will serve as a lead up to this wonderful holiday.

#1 - I'm thankful for my salvation. On Dec. 18, 1991 I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Thank you Lord for saving me!

#2 - I'm thankful for my family. Jennifer and I have been married for 14 years and have two wonderful children. My whole family knows Jesus!

#3 - I'm thankful for PBC. This church has blessed my life in so many ways. To God be the glory for the great things He has done.

Tomorrow I will post a few more things that I'm thankful for. No post on Thanksgiving Day - I'm sure that you understand.

May the Lord bless you all on this Thanksgiving Holiday.

PBC will be having a Thanksgiving Eve service on Wed. night @ 7:00pm. Come and be thankful with us & share in communion.

No comments: